Wednesday, December 14, 2011

That's me, the slacker...

Wow, I have been seriously slackin' on this blog. Well the truth is, I work just about every waking moment of my life. It's sad really. So by the time I get home I just don't have the energy to try and be entertaining for you guys. But here goes anyway..

So I figure I would finally post pictures of Mike and I's thanksgiving dinner. I made green bean casserole, yams with marshmallows, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, deviled eggs, stuffing, and of course the turkey. Here's how it all came out...




I can't believe we cooked that much food for two people.lol It came out great though. :) Here's more random pictures of Mike and I's first thanksgiving without family...




We forgot to get a turkey baster from the store, so Mike went out and bought a baby aspirator instead..haha :)




I was really proud of our little feast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment