Wednesday, June 20, 2012

1/30 Things: 20 Facts

List 20 random facts about yourself:

1. I am married to a wonderful man.

2. My grandmother, also my namesake, is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her.

3. I am the middle(ish) child of 7, but I'm the oldest girl.

4. I sing almost constantly. I'm sure my neighbors love me. :)

5. I taught myself to play guitar when I was 16.

6. I love to drive, especially on long road trips. Mike says I'm ruthless though, because I hardly ever stop for breaks. 

7. I'm very accident prone. I've broken 3 bones, and almost cut my toe off twice, among many other mishaps. Between Mike and I, I'm sure our children are doomed.

8. I have nightmares almost every night since I was a kid. I'm mostly used to them now.

9. I was born 3 months early. I've always been just a little impatient.

10. I'm scared to death of heights, but I love roller coasters.

11. I'm from Texas, but most people say I don't have an accent. It's unfortunate. I love Texas and anything from the south. Listening to old southern ladies talk is my favorite. :)

12. I played soccer from when I was about 6 until I was in high school. I was on an all boys team and my mother made me quit after I kept getting injured.

13. Someday I'd like to live on a farm.

14. I love to dance. I'm trying to get Mike to go to lessons with me so he will be more prone to take me. :)

15. I get stressed easily, but I'm trying to work on that.

16. Mike and I own a record player that we like to listen to when we're feeling silly enough to dance around the kitchen in between doing dishes.

17. My hands and feet are always freezing. It drives Mike nuts.

18. I feel like I was born a couple of decades too late. 

19. I love making people happy. I'm a bit of a pushover at times.

20. I always talk during movies.

....Asleep yet? Almost? Great. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment