Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Empty house...

If you'd prefer not to listen to me moan and complain, you should probably just ignore this post...

This girl is really missing her hubby. He's only been gone since Saturday, but I haven't heard from him since Sunday, when he got sent on a fire somewhere in NV (I'm guessing). I got back from Texas on May 31st, after being gone for a month, but I feel like I have hardly seen Mike since then, between his work schedule and crazy fire season this year. This house is just way too quiet all by myself. 

I need to find the dogs some of those collars like on UP so they can talk to me.haha


Then again, that's a scary thought...


Looking for a place to live is seriously stressing me out. Mike is gone, so no input or help there. Not to mention the 2 smelly mutts who live with me who somehow make rent cost a fortune around here. That's if we can even find a place that allows them. 

Sometimes a girl just needs a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment