Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's been a while..

Let's just go ahead and put it down that I am the worst blogger in history. So much has happened since I last wrote on here. I got married to a wonderful man in January, acquired a beautiful step-daughter in March, and have had a ton of life happening the past few months. I'm sure most of you who read this (...anyone out there??) are friends with me on facebook, so I won't bore you with a ton of wedding pictures or anything like that. Since I haven't written on here in forever, I guess I'll just jump right in..

Fire season is here again, and Mike has been a busy bee. Because of how green everything is from last year, and how dry this past winter was, fire season has been so crazy already. I dropped Mike off this morning in Draper to go on a detail in Nevada with the Lone Peak Hot Shot crew for a while (a few weeks?) I will miss him, but I'm so glad my husband has a job that he loves and that provides for us.

Ziva was here visiting this week! Mike and I were so excited to get to spoil her! I hadn't seen her since the middle of April, and this girl is turning into a little chunk!!


I love her little smiles, they melt my heart. :) She is one stinky girl though! Haha, must have gotten that from dad, along with her blue eyes. She has his olive skin too. This girl is tanner than me!haha




There she is right after a bath. Isn't she a doll?

I'm taking her back to her mom tomorrow, and I am sure going to miss her!

We're currently in the process of trying to find a bigger place around here, but our lease isn't up until the end of August, and we are afraid to wait that long to find a place because of all the students that will be moving back around then for the fall semester. I have found a few places this week that I'm going to look at with my friend Sam while Mike is gone, but then I have to figure out either getting out of our lease or selling our contract soon. Eek! 

And now here's some picture spam of my visit in Texas and other miscellaneous events before I end this post:

 Miranda Lambert concert with my girls!

One of my best friends Shannon and I. We hadn't seen each other in 4 years! I missed that girl!!

Mike and I heading out for his birthday dinner


Alright, here's to hoping I can keep this blog up this time!!haha

No comments:

Post a Comment